Pioneered by guitar virtuoso “Charlie Hunter”, This is an eight string guitar on which you can simultaneously play bass lines, chords, and melodies.
Each side has separate circuitry and is meant to be plugged onto its own corresponding amplifier. The bottom 3 strings are dedicated to a bass register, and the top 5 strings are in a guitar register, all on one neck.
This guitar is traditionally tuned "E A D - a d g b e", but will accommodate "G C F" tuning.
- Starts at $3450
- Solid Mahogany or Swamp Ash body
- Carbon fiber reinforced Maple neck
- Two way adjustable truss rod
- Ebony headplate veneer
- Ebony fretboard
- Standard 6 string humbuckers OR Custom Kent Armstrong 5 pole guitar pickups
- Bartolini 8S/bass pickups
- Bass master volume and tone controls
- Guitar Master volume, 3 way switch, master tone control.
- Handwired /cloth wire/CTS pots
- Chrome Hardware
- Bone Nut
- Custom TKL hardcase
- Limited - Lifetime - Warranty